You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 5.
Your file downloads total 0 in the last 24 hours, limit is 25.
Joomla Advanced Message Download
Joomla Advanced Message (JAM) is an advanced and feature-rich personal message system, which provides users to send messages to each other.
J-oomla\'s 1.5 component which uses AJAX-technology to save bandwidth and provide a fast experience!
A-dvanced features make it easy to perform lots of actions!
M-essages can easily be written using an WYSIWYG-editor!
Good reasons to use JAM, instead of others:
- AJAX technology: instead of loading the whole page, JAM loads only it\'s own content. This results in a faster display and a reduce of bandwidth
- Proper code: proper functions and advanced sql-queries, reduce the amount of load to your server
- Community Profiler (CB)
- Fireboard (FB)
- English (complete)
- Dutch (complete)
- French (complete)
- Bulgarian (complete)
- Hungarian (complete)
- Spanish (incomplete)
- German (incomplete)
- Portugese (incomplete)
- Norse (incomplete)
Advanced features for messages:
- Multiple receivers: select easily multiple receivers. Searching is of course also possible
- Draft: write the message, but save it for later. Later the message can be send.
- Mass message; easily send the message to all users or (multiple) groups.
- System message: mark your system as system message. A system message has specified options for notification.
- Information message: mark the sender as Information message. An information-only message; receivers can not reply.
Dynamic attachments: add attachments to the message and see realtime the upload status .
- Notification: receive an e-mail on a new message. The e-email can include the message.
- Export: export your message by printing, downloading a pdf-file or e-mail it to yourself or others
- Mark: mark your message as new or read
- Move: store your message in the archive, move it to trash or return it to it\'s previous location
- Delete: is your message just filling up space? Delete it. (If the sender and all receivers have deleted the message, it is removed from the database)
- Tag: tag your message with one or multiple tags
- Block the receiver(s) or sender, so they cannot send a message to you anymore
In other words:
- Submitted By:
- Joomlax (joomlaxi)
- Submitted On:
- 27 May 2008
- File Size:
- Other Non-Commercial
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Cas de Vroom
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site
- Be the first to comment! Please sign in or register.